Sports clinic Paris
Metro: Saint Marcel
Parking 6 rue test
The information provided on this website is provided by medical professionals: sports doctors, rheumatologists, functional rehabilitation doctors, orthopedic, clinical surgeons sport, podiatrist sports meeting within the group "chirurgiedusport.com"
- Follow the treatment given to you by your surgeon output (analgesics, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant injections etc. ..)
- Icing your knee 3-4 times a day
- No rehabilitation, exceptions
- By contrast, rehabilitation auto with walking, full support, flexion and knee extension permitted without restriction, they are guided by the gene and pain (except meniscal suturing)
- No sport for a month, with exceptions
- Bathing is forbidden, showers
- Moderate pain not preventing sleep, calmed by the treatment that has been prescribed to your output
- Knee pain resumed walking
- Knee swelling, sometimes significant lasting more than 3 weeks
- A subcutaneous hematoma is not disturbing and can diffuse to the anterior surface of leg and calf
- Finally, difficulty bending the knee associated with swelling of the knee that will gradually disappear in 3 weeks
- Severe pain preventing sleep despite treatment - a huge swelling of the knee tends to increase
- Fever and chills
- A flow on the stitches
- A painful redness around the stitches
- A red and burning skin
- An absolute inability to walk due to pain
- Finally, severe pain calf
In case of unusual signs, reconnect with your surgeon or your doctor.
The aim of this operation is to achieve anatomic ACL reconstruction using autologous (patient's tendon) under arthroscopic control. The principle of TLS is to use a single hamstring tendon in short graft (transplant economy). The half tendon tendon is one of two hamstring tendons (hamstring). It is thin (3-4 mm) and long (about 25 cm). It is the termination of the semitendinosus that ends on the bridle. The harvesting the graft is carried out by a short nearly horizontal incision of 2 cm to the surface of the tibia, is removed only the semitendinosus tendon over its entire length with a stripper. He bent over backwards to get a transplant ACL bundles 4 or 4 strands with diameters ranging from 7 to 9 mm. It's ashort 50 mm average length graft (Fig.8). At both ends of the graft are passed two textile strips for fixing the graft in tunnels. A traction table is used to make a claim to the graft to 500 Newtons
The shoulder dislocations and recurrent anterior instability is a common problem among young athletes making up 90% of shoulder dislocations. Surgical indication can be provided in these cases of glenohumeral dislocations previous recurrent, but also in cases of painful and unstable shoulders. A question now arises, should we offer it immediately after the first dislocation or should we expect one or more recurrences? (Read more ...)
Meniscus - Arthroscopic knee surgery is the gold standard of meniscal lesions of the knee. The goal is to treat meniscal tear (tear, crack, tongue, bucket handle ...) being the least traumatic possible for the knee and the most conservative to the meniscus.
Patient, 58, sporting good level with chronic tendinitis of the Achilles tendon of the left.
chronic Achilles tendon pain lasting for more than a year after a triathlon.
The patient has received medical treatment (necessary before any surgical decision): rehabilitation, Stanish stretching, shock wave, orthopedic soles. (read more...)
While muscle injuries of the posterior region of the thigh are common in athletes, the proximal hamstring rupture is a rare disease. A study published in 2003  analyzed in a consecutive series of 170 patients, 179 trauma hamstrings occurred over a period of 3 years. MRI and / or ultrasound showed that only 12% of the injuries were fractures of the proximal and 9% complete ruptures. It is also little known, the first cases described in the literature from 1988 . Clinically the patients describe a violent pain in the buttock (stab printing) followed by leg weakness. ( To be continued..)
The aim of this operation is to achieve anatomic ACL reconstruction using autologous (patient's tendon) under arthroscopic control. The principle of TLS is to use a single hamstring tendon graft in short. Parameters of ACL reconstruction with hamstring TLS.