Sports clinic Paris
Metro: Saint Marcel
Parking 6 rue test
The information provided on this website is provided by medical professionals: sports doctors, rheumatologists, functional rehabilitation doctors, orthopedic, clinical surgeons sport, podiatrist sports meeting within the group "chirurgiedusport.com"
Rehabilitation after acromioclavicular stabilization
An elbow brace simple body is set up, used to immobilize and protect the shoulder for three to four weeks.
The postoperative rehabilitation aims to recover a painless shoulder, mobile and functional.
For 1 month (3 to 4 weeks)
The patient retains the splint day and night.
The splint is removed during rehabilitation sessions performed at 2 to 3 times per week.
At this stage, the main objective is to avoid stiffness in the shoulder while allowing the healing of soft tissue.
· Relaxing massages shoulder girdle.
· Fixed spinal posture.
· Electrotherapy excito-motor muscles of the shoulder.
· Passive mobilization of shoulder flexion and abduction only up to 90 ° for not seeking the acromioclavicular, free external rotation.
· Passive mobilization of the scapula when sitting.
· Mobilization of the elbow flexion.
· Active solicitation helped periarticular muscles except deltoid and trapezius.
· Systematic icing late in the session.
From the 2nd month
The splint is removed gradually.
The rehabilitation work continued, always without pain.
· Integration of placement of the humeral head during different active gestures.
· Complete job passive and active amplitude sagittal and frontal elevation and external rotation, while strictly adhering to the rule of non-pain.
· Strengthen all shoulder muscles by focusing the work in the spring, ball or other cushion emphasizing the anterior deltoid, the upper-lower trapezius and serratus anterior for correcting the leak down the edge supéro -External of the scapula.
· Strengthening the mobilizing muscles of the scapula participating in the active stabilization of the acromioclavicular.
· Working proprioceptive reprogramming that finds functional sensations.
· Work re-entrainment suitable for professional and athletic movements.
Rehabilitation should be continued until complete recovery and will cease with the return of former habits of daily life, professional and sports, usually around the sixth postoperative month.
Surgical treatment of partial or total rupture (new or old) Anterior Cruciate Ligament is based on the realization of a single or dual beam ligament arthroscopically using the technique using the (s) tendon (s) of domestic law and / or semitendinosus (hamstring or DT4)
Compliance with this protocol (rehabilitation and recovery instructions to schedule physical activities and sports) is fundamental in order not to defeat the operation performed.